Ideal for the Self or Custom builder, this lets you concentrate your budget in the places you need it most and reduces up front costs. Frame Classic is delivered in standard 140, 184 or 235 “open stud” options with your choice of external sheathing and breather membrane added in our factory. Once erected and weather-tight, this is then ready for you to insulate and install services on site.
The Frame Classic panel provides you the ultimate in flexibility to achieve a wide range of U.Values from; 0.25 – 0.16 W/m2k which far exceed the current requirements under building regulations.
The advantages of Timber Frame include:
- Engineered to the highest level of accuracy and quality
- Provides a greater flexibility
- Significantly simplifies on-site construction
- Promotes greater efficiency and supply chain integration
- Brings predictability and greater control to the construction process
- Meets and often exceeds all current building regulations
- Reduction in overall build programme
- Reduction in site storage requirements
- Performs well in terms of fire and flood resistance
- Improves construction health and safety
- Has fewer defects and high customer satisfaction
- Is by far the most environmentally friendly way to build
We offer a broad range of timber frame solutions to suit a variety of build specifications. To discover what benefits these solutions can provide please explore our other timber frame panels below